Working for a variety of private equity firms, corporate and major investors
The C Three Group has extensive experience in strategic consulting, market forecasting and due diligence. We bring a data driven, fact-based approach to all of our consulting assignments. Our approach begins by listening to our clients and ensuring that we thoroughly understand their needs, time-frames, and constraints. We deliver comprehensive analysis developed using our proven process of rigorous primary and secondary market research, insightful interviews, and empirically based forecasts.
We deliver to our clients clear, actionable and timely findings.
Market Due Diligence
C Three has completed over 70 market due diligence projects since its founding in 1998. Recent projects have included:
- Completing full market due diligence for acquisition of one of the leading manufactures of electric distribution transmission structures
- Undertaking market analysis and forecast for connectors in the electric distribution and transmission sector
- Analyzing the impact of new natural gas-fired generation on the regional pipeline infrastructure
Corporate Strategy and Acquisition Support
C Three uses a fully collaborative, data driven, and empirical approach. Recent projects include:
- A deep-dive segment analysis in the cable and conductor market, including sub-segment, forecasts, competitive analysis
- Market analysis and forecast in support of the acquisition of an EPC with $600 million in annual revenue by an international civil contractor
- Natural gas and crude oil pipeline forecast for a large, multi-national company in support of the firm’s strategic purchasing process
For more information please contact Jean Rollins at 404-233-8555 ext. 801